Our products should be treated with some care. If treated well they will last a very long time.
Basic Care Instructions:
Please note the sealer is stain resistant and not stain proof. It is designed to give a high level of stain resistance, however prolonged exposure to acids and/or chemicals may stain the concrete.
To clean any blemishes we recommend the following:
- Hose with water to wash off any debris i.e. pollen and seeds. Clean up any stubborn marks with a damp cloth and soapy water. Do not use harsh detergents.
- If the stain still exists, then clean with a damp cloth and a 50/50 solution of water and white vinegar.
- In the unlikely event the first two methods haven’t worked, please contact us.
- Avoid exposure to paint strippers and bleach. Rinse immediately with clean water to neutralise the effect.
- Avoid impact from vehicles and lawn mowers.
Please contact us if you require more specific cleaning information.