Our products should be treated with some care. If treated well they will last a very long time.
Basic Care Instructions:
Please note the sealer is stain resistant and not stain proof. It is designed to give you enough time to wipe the surface clean, however prolonged exposure to acids and/or chemicals may stain the concrete.
To clean any blemishes we recommend the following:
- First clean up spills as they occur with a damp microfibre cloth with soapy water, and then let dry. Do not use harsh detergents.
- If the stain still exists, then clean with a damp microfibre cloth with a 50/50 solution of water and white vinegar and let it dry.
- In the unlikely event the first two methods haven’t worked, please contact us.
- Avoid exposure to paint strippers, bleach and nail polish remover and acetone. Rinse immediately with clean water to neutralise the effect, and then follow usual cleaning procedure above.
- Avoid the possibility of impact from vehicles and lawn mowers.
Please contact us if you require specific information for cleaning particular surfaces or resealing.