Our products should be treated with some care. If treated well they will outlast the people who made it!
Basic Care Instructions:
Please note the sealer is stain resistant and not stain proof. It is designed to give you enough time to wipe the surface clean, however prolonged exposure may stain the concrete. Do not leave the concrete filled with water for prolonged periods of time as this may result in hairline cracks and water lines.
To clean any blemishes we recommend the following:
- First clean up spills as they occur with a damp microfibre cloth with soapy water, and then let dry. Do not use harsh detergents.
- If the stain still exists, then clean with a damp microfibre cloth with a 50/50 solution of water and white vinegar and let it dry.
- If the first two methods haven’t worked, we suggest wiping with a wet scotchbrite pad in a circular motion around the stain.
- Avoid exposure to paint strippers, bleach and nail polish remover. Rinse immediately with clean water to neutralise the effect, and then follow usual cleaning procedure above.
- Avoid exposure to high impact, especially on the edges
Please contact us if you require specific information for cleaning particular surfaces or resealing.